Keeping a clean home and removing attractants such as food is the first line of defense against insect invasion. Cleaning services stow ma
has assembled a few tips on eliminating pests and bugs from your house this summer.
Regularly wash around your fridge, stove, and dishwasher to remove food crumbs. Mop the floor and wipe down the baseboards. Be sure to clean your kitchen counters after every meal.
Rinse out all food or beverage bottles and cans before discarding them.
Use a dehumidifier if the inside of your property is humid. Some insects are Attracted to humid, humid places.
Remove any piles of Leaves or other debris that has collected as they are perfect nesting spots for insects and other pests.
• To keep weevil infestations into a minimum, keep meals as cold as you can. Freeze items like rice, pasta, etc.. Put grain products such as pancake mix, cereal, bread crumbs, flour, pasta, etc. in air-tight containers such as re-sealable bags.
• Clean up any ripe fruit droppings and take out the trash (or even if you are a green Celebrity, your compost!) Nightly for a couple days -- fruit flies lay their eggs in overripe fruit.
• Eat at the kitchen or dining area only and thoroughly clean up crumbs After every meal.
Start looking for dark brown spots on the mattress for a hint you've got bed bugs.
• Vacuum mattresses and box springs to remove eggs and bugs.
• Pull beds apart from the wall to lessen breeding grounds for bed bugs.
Follow these suggestions that this summer and you may avoid the exterminator altogether! Discover More useful cleaning tips from cleaning services stow ma.